Some remotes may not come with an indicator light. This does not affect learning procedures.
Simply connect the STB18HD HD digital set top box to a conventional TV via one
of it’s many connection options to enjoy crystal clear digital TV—also conveniently
records live TV directly to a flash drive, or external hard drive, and plays back many popular media formats!
It also includes an Easy Learning remote that allows you to control the important functions of your TV, reducing coffee table clutter!
- High Definition Digital TV Tuner
- Supported standards: DVB-T (MPEG-2 & MPEG-4/h.264)
- Hardware scaling & decoding
- Simultaneous analogue & digital AV output
- RF loop-out
- SPDIF Coaxial digital audio output with licensed Dolby Digital decoding
- Learning Remote Control
- HDMI Output (up to 1080P/60Hz)
- YPbPr/RGB component output (1080p/1080i/
- Multi-language audio & subtitle reception
- Teletext & subtitle (Closed Captions)
- USB-PVR function: record, time-shift & playback
- EPG & scheduled recording
- USB Playback:
- Photos: JPEG, BMP, PNG
- Audio: WMA, MP3, AAC (.wma, .mp3, m4a)
- Video: MPEG1/MPEG2/H.264/VC-1/Motion JPEG
- Software upgradeable by USB interface
- MEPS Compliant: Consumes less than 1W in Standby
If you love your horse racing, you can now watch live on free to air television: Racing.com on Channel 68 in regional, and Channel 78 in Metro areas. There’s only one hitch—unless you buy a STB18HD—the broadcast is in MPEG-4 format. So be sure to grab a STB18HD and enjoy all the racing you can handle!
- Supported standards: DVB-T/MPEG-2/MPEG-4/h.264/Dolby Digial
- File System: NTFS/FAT16/32
- Video format:
4:3 / 16:9 / Pan & Scan /
- CVBS Output:
- YPbPr/ RGB Output:
1080p / 1080i / 720p / 570p /
480p / 576i / 480i
- HDMI Output: 1080p@60Hz
- Audio output:
Stereo / Joint stereo /
Mono / Dual Mono
- Weight: 800g
- Dimensions: 220x38x160mm
- Power Supply:
- Power: 8W max
- Signal input level: -78~-10dBm
- MEPS compliant
- I am having issues playing back MP3s from my USB drive.
- Some of our customers have been having issues playing back some MP3 files. If you are encountering stuttering during playback, we recommend you try copying the file to a different USB drive. It appears some USB storage devices aren’t 100% compatible with the STB18HD.
- How many programs can you pre-program to record using the EPG?
- You can have up to 30 programs
- Can you fast-forward in minute increments?
- No. The STB18HD only allows fast-forwarding and rewinding in x2, x4, x8, x16, x32 speeds
- What format does the hard drive have to be?
- Both FAT32 and NTFS formats are supported
- How do I see programme information?
- Pressing the INFO button on the remote will bring up all relevant information on the programme you are watching.
- Where is the record button?
- The record button is the button on the lower half of the remote with the red dot titled REP (for REPEAT during playback mode).