The PVR10HD is a dual high definition digital tuner set top box with a built-in 500GB hard disk, allowing you to record many hours of high quality digital television.
Two HD tuners make it possible to record one or two channels simultaneously and watch a previously recorded program at the same time. It is also the first Wintal to feature the unique 2 additional source inputs, allowing you to connect external sources like DVD players, VCRs or cable TV and having the luxury of viewing and recording these sources as if they were just another television channel!
With the majority of TV channels in Australia starting to heavily broadcast in HD, the PVR10HD is the simple solution for all your SD and HD digital television needs.
Sound+Image Awards 2012: Highly Commended
The PVR10HD won the Highly Commended award for 2012 in the category of Personal Video Recorders!
- PVR features:
- Time-shifting The PVR10HD has a built-in time-shift buffer of one hour allowing you to pause, rewind and playback live TV.
- Chase Play Allows you to start watching a recording that is already in progress without having to wait for the program to finish recording in order to watch it.
- Time Slip Allows you to play a previously recorded program while simultaneously recording a live broadcast.
- 7 day EPG Schedule recordings // Electronic Programme Guide Set and forget: schedule your favourite TV shows for once, daily, or weekly recordings and see up to 7 days of upcoming programs and view more information on the current program.
- 1080i HDMI Output
The high definition multimedia interface output allows a single cable to transmit the highest digital audio and video to your TV, AV receiver, or any other HDMI enabled device.
- PIP // Picture-in-Picture (only works with HDMI)
Watch one channel while keeping an eye out on another channel.
- Future Proof // Rear Ethernet port that will receive MHEG-5 broadcasts once it becomes available in Australia make your PVR10HD as future proof as possible. MHEG-5 provides interactive/hybrid services beyond broadcast TV and also allows for EPG data to be transmitted via the internet.
- 4:3 standard or 16:9 wide-screen display options
- Teletext/ Closed captions
- 32bit OSD (On Screen Display)
- Easy to use
- The software on the PVR10HD has been developed with ease of use in mind. All options and menu items have been laid out logically and conveniently.
- The auto-setup wizard automatically scans for all available channels
- Channel edit functions:
- Supports up to 5000 channels
- Fast channel change
- 8 favourites channel lists
- Move, delete, lock channel functions
- Software upgradeable via RS-232
- High definition outputs
- 1x HDMI (1080i / 720p / 576p)
- 1x Component (YPbPr) (1080i / 720p / 576p)
- S-Video out
- Composite AV Out
- 2x RF out (Loop out)
- S/PDIF optical out
- High definition outputs
- 2x RF in
- 2x Composite AV inputs for two external sources
- 9-pin RS-232 in (for software upgrades)
- RJ45 Ethernet port
- Front – USB2.0 port
- Rear – USB2.0 port
- 1x User Manual
- 1x stereo AV lead
- 1x Remote Control Unit
- 2x AAA Batteries
- 1x RF Male to RF Female
|Input Frequency:||174~230MHz, 474~858MHz|
|Loop output:||174~230MHz, 474~858MHz|
|Standard:||MP@HL/ML, H.264 HD|
|Video Resolution:||1920x1080p / 1920x1080i / 1280x720P / 720x576p|
|Standard:||ISO/IEC 13818-3 TR101154|
|Audio format:||MPEG1 &MPEG-2 layer I and II|
|Audio Mode:||Left channel, Right channel, Stereo|
|Sampling Frequency:||32, 44.1, 48KHz|
|DDR2 memory:||256 MB|
|Output Format:||1080i,720p, 576p|
|Output Connector:||HDMI/ YPbPr|
|RCA output:||1x Left, 1x Right, 1x Video|
USB HOST 2.0
|FRONT PANEL / RCU|
|Panel keys:||Standby, CH- / CH+|
|USB Host 2.0||1x|
|POWER / AMBIENT|
|Input Voltage:||DC 12V|
|Power Consumption:||36W max.|
|Operation Temperature:||0 ~ 40°C|
|Size:||360 x 250 (D) x 60 (H) mm|
*Recording times are estimates and will greatly vary depending on content