The new 19LED19HD LED-LCD TV from Wintal is now thinner than ever – and has a crystal clear transparent frame and remote!
Featuring an integrated Digital HD Tuner, you can enjoy free-to-air TV without expensive or messy set-top boxes.
The crystal clear frame and accessories—including clear remote control and clear power cord—allows easy inspection
for damage or tampering.
Although primarily designed for use in prisons, the 19LED19HD would look cool in any setting.
- HD MPEG-2 & MPEG-4 decoding
- Built-in stereo speakers
- HDMI connections for the ultimate digital picture & sound
- Integrated HD (high definition) H.264/DVB-T digital and analogue tuner
- Teletext (including CC) & Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)
- Multi-language OSD
- Sound modes: Standard / Music / Theatre / New
- 3D Comb Filter Noise Reduction
- Automatic Image Optimization
- Adaptive Motion De-interlacing
- Power Save feature and Sleep Timer
- VESA mount: 100×100
- Screen size: 18.5″
- Resolution: 1366×768 pixels
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Response Time: 8ms
- Contrast: 1000:1
- Brightness: 230 cd/m2
- Viewing Angle: 89° (H) x 89° (V)
- Colour: 16.7M
- Speakers: 2x 3W
- Power: 100-240VAC
- Power cord length: 0.3m
- Power consumption: 20W
- Dimensions (WxDxH):
- without stand: 460 x 46 x 304 mm
- with stand: 460 x 123 x 350 mm
- Net: 2.48kg (incl. stand)
- Gross: 3.02kg
- 1x HDMI
- 1x Component (3x RCA)
- 1x VGA (PC)
- 1x RCA composite video
- 2x RCA stereo audio
- 1x Coaxial Digital Audio
- 1x 3.5mm stereo headphone out
- 1x 3.5mm PC audio stereo line in
Q. Why does my TV automatically turn itself off?
A. You may have enabled the auto stand-by feature.
To disable it, press the MENU key, navigate to the TIME tab and under Auto Stand-By, select OFF.